quinta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2008

Ronaldo's confidence in 2008.

Getting information about Ronaldo's confidence in 2008 never proved to be easier, now that this article has been written. Read on to learn more

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo is confident he will be better in 2008 than he was last year.

Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Ronaldo's confidence in 2008? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

Ronaldo was in sparkling form as United won the Premier League and reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

He is happy with the way he played but believes he could inspire United to even greater success over the coming months.

"For me, 2007 will always be an extraordinary year. I was champion of England, reached the semis of the European Cup and fought out the final of the FA Cup," Ronaldo told The Sun.

"I think I did a really good job of work. And I hope to do better in 2008.

"As usual the priority at United is the Premiership and the Champions League.

"Last year we had no luck against Milan in the semi-finals. I hope this year the wheel of fortune will turn in our favour. We have the means to do it."

Everything has changed

Ronaldo admits he was not always convincing when he first came to United in 2003, but he is now rated as one of the best players in the world and he puts his progress down to his surroundings.

"I am at the ideal club to grow and to reach the summit," he explained.

"When I came to England I was only 18. In four years, everything has changed.

"I am no longer the same player. Thanks to mixing with some of the best players in the world, I have made progress on every front.

"I feel great. I get the feeling I am improving with every game."

It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Ronaldo's confidence in 2008 to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Ronaldo's confidence in 2008 will enjoy this article.

Sem comentários: