quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2008

Scolari: " I never advised Ronaldo to leave Manchester "

London (England) - Soon in his presentation in Chelsea, the technician Luiz Felipe Scolari had to explain a controversial subject. In accordance with the English press, he would have advised the attacker Cristiano Ronaldo, his commanded in the Portuguese selection, to exchange United for Really Madrid. This Tuesday, the Brazilian contradicted the rumor.

" I never advised Cristiano changing clubs.I want to be clear. If Ronaldo stays or not, this is not my subject ", there warded off the trainer, who does not economize praises to a player, now his rival in England. " He is a fantastic player in any league of the world. But it does not play alone ", it stood out, predicting difficulties before other teams of the English Championship.

Felipão assumes the Chelsea amid a wave of speculations. In accordance with the European press, Shevchenko, Drogba and Frank Lampard can leave the London team. In the opposite movement, Deco was already confirmed as reinforcement and Robinho, Kaká and Arshavin would be the new targets. The trainer, however, avoided to speak in the subject and even played with so many rumours.

" I need to train and to know the players, because when one is from another side, it has an idea. But when it is inside, it needs to know the group, his characteristics and his personality. After that, it will be possible to know how many changes I need or I want ", it affirmed, avoiding to quote names. " Now it is the moment of the speculations. Ambrósio, Peter and Paul, now is the moment ".

Good-humoured, Felipão still pricked José Mourinho, who commanded the Chelsea for three seasons before being dismissed in September of last year. The current trainer of the Inter of Milan reached the Blues qualifying himself "special". " I am special for my friends and for my family, and for my country. It swims more than that. As a trainer, I so so ", ironized Scolari.

Sem comentários: